Monday, January 3, 2011

Like everyone else in the world, the holiday season threw me off of my eating/workout ideals. I tried hard to eat healthy, but it just didn't happen. On top of that K's stomach decided to behave itself FINALLY so I've been able to eat corn, chocolate, cabbage, onion and all of the other things i've been restricted from for the last 7 months. And on top of all of that, Z and both little boys have been sick for 2 weeks. Excuses I know, but pretty darn good ones if you ask me!

B - Toast, protein shake, yogurt
L - Tuna salad sandwich, chips
D - Chicken enchilladas, refried beans, green salad
D - Lemon bars

I've had the wii fit for a couple of years now and never really done much with it, because it never felt like that great of a workout. I'm in bad enough shape right now though that I think it will help me in the beginning phase of all of this. Plus it's kind of fun, Noah likes watching me run around the island, and it's a good way of tracking weight loss. So I did a bunch of running, hula hoop, and some step aerobics.

No comments: