Thursday, August 26, 2010

8/26/2010

Got K to bed "early" tonight, hopefully he stays there so I can have a child-free workout. I've been up and going all day long. Got the upstairs mostly cleaned, made a real dinner etc. And I really think the difference is the workouts lately.

B - Nature Valley granola bar
L - Grilled tuna sandwich, chicken noodle/veg soup
S - cheese stix
D - home made pizza rolls

The neighbors brought over some cookies too. They were oatmeal raisin, and I only ate two. Time to go work them off with Jillian. Honestly I'm not excited to do 30DS tonight, especially since I promised myself I'd start using weights, but I need the strength training, and this is the fastest way to do it. Some day I'll break into P90X again. I miss it, but just don't have the time to devote to it until K is sleeping better.

3/21 days to form a habit

ps. I'm so glad that Chalene taught me to smile through a workout. It really does make a difference. 30DS isn't very fun, so I have to do things to entertain myself. Like counting in various languages, turning circles while doing boring cardio moves etc.

No comments: