Thursday, December 23, 2010

My friend Brittany has motivated me to start being more healthy. It's a really bad time of year for that. With so many parties and holiday events it's difficult to control what I'm eating, and it's already difficult to find the time to workout. So for now I'm going to do what I can. We'll start with food tracking. It's always enlightening to write down everything you eat. Lots of stuff ends up in your mouth without even realizing it.

B - Green tea, lots of water, toast w/ butter & jam
L - pasta salad, potato chips, pomegranate seeds, golden Oreo's (I have a lot of junk to get out of the house)
S - pomegranate seeds
D - We'll be going to SL with the whole big family tonight, and I'm not sure if we're eating up there or not. If so I'll keep it as healthy as I can. If not we'll be having taco salad when we get home tonight.

No comments: